- Things change. Two routes I revisited from my youth are heavily developed. Lots of subdivisions and the such.
- No matter how built-up it has become, I always like driving through Cincinnati.
- Skyline Chili makes for a tasty meal.
- Yuengling beer travels well.
- I miss living near some larger retails stores. While away I visited both Borders and Barnes & Noble.
- Chuck E. Cheese abandoned the audience that built it. Kind of like MTV. What's next? Nickelodeon? Am I being childish?
- People who hold cell phones to their ears while driving really need to get fined. Heavily. I had two of these drivers tailgate me and another cut me off in a span of a couple of hours.
- My kids are growing up fast.
- Babies are damned cute (inluding M.I.A. and high school friend Bryan With A "Y"'s daughter, Isabella.
- Accountants rawk! Thanks for drinks and apps Debbie!
- Finally, my folks are very hospitable. Big ups to the Colonel and Liz!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
KY - No jelly.
The Galoots have returned from a 5 day trip to my old Kentucky home. Niece, M.I.A. was Christened on Saturday morning. Welcome to the church kiddo. The vacation was very relaxing - even the drive down and back. A few observations: