Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nutcracker Again


PGirlJr. has a costume fitting for The Nutcracker tonight. She'll be a mouse in the first Act. The moves she does are adorable!

Though I wasn't asked to reprise my role as the Party Host for this year's production, another performer has dropped out and I've been tapped as a replacement. So, this December, I'll be playing the part of Mother Ginger. I'll write more about this development as it comes to me, but I'm pretty sure I won't be ad-libbing in this production as the character simply pulls strings lifting her massive hoop skirt to let the Ginger Snaps emerge from underneath.


In completely unrelated news, I found out why gloves should be worn while cutting Jalapeno peppers at Saint Eileen's house yesterday. My left hand felt like fire for 8 hours yesterday.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I think they REALLY chose you for the part of Mother Ginger because of your vertical virtuosity. No comment on the peppers.