1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Roasted a turkey for Thanksgiving.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I think I did. I could do better though.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
The Drunk Mick and his wife welcomed my niece, M.I.A. into the world.
4. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Disposable income. Bigger dents in my loans.
5. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 28, 2007. I watched "House of 1,000 Corpses". What a piece of crap.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making improvements at home and at work.
7. What was your biggest failure?
8. What was the best thing you bought?
Gifts for PGirl. New television. New windows (more of a gift actually).
9. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Again, PGirls. The kids have settled down a bit.
10. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The current administration at the White House. I've never witnessed a more arrogant group of people in power, in our country.
11. Where did most of your money go?
Home and Car Loans.
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
13. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier. Fatter. Richer.