- The right pedal arm on our elliptical machine began to tear at a welding seam. Same thing happened last year with the left arm. Out of warranty with Sears and Nordictrak. No extended warranty. Nordictrak won't replace the damn thing even though there is clearly a defect. Screw you Nordictrak. Way to stand by your product.
- I hooked up my travel plans for a conference in Albany this April. For the price of mileage reimbursement (and a boring-ass six hour drive in my own vehicle), I'll be heading there in business class on a train. So much sweeter...
- PGirlJr. had some fun with Chinese New Year in her classroom. Both of the kids were trying to eat applesauce with chopsticks this morning.
- In related food news, GalootJr. "delivered" baby pieces of roast beef and turkey from his sandwich at lunch time.
- The family rejoined the YMCA (I was an employee almost 4 years ago) to work out on someone else's elliptical machines. Kids will start swimming lessons next weekend.
- The last 50 seconds of a close Kentucky/Arkansas basketball game blacked out (looked like a glitch), only to be replaced with the start of a St. John's/Duke game. I sincerely hope this was coincidence, because the last thing a Kentucky fan wants to see is Dook instead of their own true blue. WTF CBS?
Saturday, February 23, 2008
The Busy "B"'s
It has been a somewhat hectic week in the west side of Jamestown. To date: