Brother Tim has published his first blog. Here are 13 things you should know about him.
1. He's 4 and a half years younger than me.
2. His wife, Krissy, is very cool and went to the same high school as me.
3. He's a bit of a daredevil having broken limbs (including neck and fingers).
4. He played several sports over the years, including soccer, basketball and football.
5. He plays in a rugby club in the Cincinnati area.
6. He works in insurance, but has had other interesting jobs such as auto-detailer and pizzeria manager.
7. He has two alter-egos that I have witnessed - Captain Nautical (a superhero) and Lonnie Warchild (a martial arts instructor).
8. During my wedding weekend, he wrestled on the floor of a bar with one of PGirl's bridesmaids.
9. He has a penchant for urinating in public places when the need arises.
10. Galoot Jr. seems to have inherited the daredevil genes that Brother Tim owns.
11. He his 6'4" tall.
12. He is adept at video camera work and editing.
13. He is named after great-grandfathers on our mom's side of the family.
Check out his blog. The folks in the first post are his rugby kin. And yes, that man is pooping in a bucket. Mind you, he's just starting out with this...