Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Who Can It Be Now?

I get a lot of junk mail on my work email. Here is a sample of what I received today and my fantasized replies:

From Basil Raube:
Subject: piscivorou


Restless, give them that. When you get down to it there isn't much joy.

To: Basil
From: Galoot


Piscivorou? I assume that is French for "Pisces for you!". No thanks. I saw one of their horoscopes on Christmas Day and it looked like those folks were in for a horrible holiday.

-------------------

From: Beth Zink
Subject: Drille = pronounce


Amount of trepidation. Stuck my finger into my ear and said, I hope...

To: Beth
From: Galoo
t

I would pronounce that "Dreel." As in "Eef you do not geeve me the eenformation I need, I weel dreel your eyeballs out!" And don't stick your finger into anyone's ear. That's just gross. No wonder your feeling some trepidation.

2 comments:

PreppyGirl said...

Dang, I need to start keeping track of these too. I got one today from Lucretia Bump. Hmmm....

-R- said...

I stick my finger in my ear and I hope... that when I pull it out it is not covered in wax or gray matter.