- Aldo's - A Jamestown greasy spoon. It is what it is. Some of the best diner food I've ever had.
- Stringtown - A Florence, Kentucky greasy spoon. Best biscuits and gravy!
- Denny's - If you can't eat at a local place, find one of these chains.
- Tom Sawyer's - A Boca Raton joint that serves breakfast in a pot. Literally. Three biscuits on the bottom, covered with gravy, topped with scrambled eggs with whatever you like and sprinkled with cheese.
- Bagel City South - Cram a bunch of tables and chairs into a small Jewish deli and this is what you get. If you can't make it to a New York City diner, this is the Boca Raton version.
- Bob Evans - 2nd best biscuits and gravy ever.
- Original Pancake House - IHOP? I don't think so.
Honorable Mentions -
- Cracker Barrel - Pretty good southern food, yes. But I hate, hate, hate, waiting forty five minutes to get a table. The gift shop can only hold my attention for so long.
- Coffee Cup - This Jamestown restaurant has the best monthly breakfast specials of any breakfast joint I've been to. The waitresses are really nice, but...for a place with this name, they should really try to give you a refill more than they do.