Sunday, November 12, 2006

Jacksonville

Please, please, please watch this performance!

"Jacksonville"


I saw Sufjan Stevens' on Austin City Limits last weekend and I can't get the damn song out of my head. Granted, the butterfly wings were kind of intriguing, visually. But I really like the strings and horns in it. Apparently he's released two albums about states with songs about famous people or incidents from each.
"Jacksonville" is about Helen Keller.

There's some other footage out there where the whole band is decked out in gear like this:


I'm curious about what y'all think about this dude...

3 comments:

Galoot said...

i think he's hot!

Galoot said...

That last comment was from Princess, not me. I was still logged into the computer when she posted

monkeybrigade said...

Galoot's got a boyfriend....

Well, I guess when Slea gets home we're going to be putting up posters of Sufjan in the bedroom. She needs company while I'm at work.