Friday, January 05, 2007

Guilt Trip

From a MySpace Bulletin. The taker is supposed to type in "guilty" or "innocent". I'm just going to answer the damn questions.

1. Dated outside your race?
Yes. Jamaican/Canadian.

2. Given a hickey?
I don't think so.

3. Dated your best friend?
I'll assume this means dating someone who started out as best friend. No.

4. Sung in the shower?
Not in some time.

5. Spit in someone's drink?
No.

6. Broke up with someone?
Yes.

7. Opened your Christmas presents early?
Yes.

8. Took a Christmas present back?
Yes.

9. Seen "The Goonies" more than 10 times?
Are you kidding? I own the special edition DVD!

10. Had more than five REAL bf/gF?
Yes.

11. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
In my younger days, yes.

12. Ran through the sprinklers?
What else would I do with one? Yes.

13. Ate food that fell on the floor?
Still do.

14. Went outside naked?
Boynton Beach.

15. Made out with your best friends bf/gf?
I've probably felt like it, but no.

16. Mooned somebody?
Yes.

17. Been on stage?
Over 100 times and counting.

18. Made someone cry?
Yes.

19. Been in a parade?
As a Boy Scout, on a classic TV Christmas character float and carrying a 150 pound teenager on my back.

20. Been in a school play.
Many.

21. Drank beer?
I love Yuengling and Southern Tier.

22. Gotten detention?
Once for making a crack in typing class about Ann Wilson's (of Heart) weight. Seriously.

23. Been on a plane?
Several times.

24. Been on a cruise?
No.

25. Broken into a house?
Only my own.

26. Gotten a tattoo?
My skin is as uninked as the day is long.

27. Gotten piercings?
They would hurt too much.

28. Cried so hard you threw up?
Flip that around and you get a yes.

29. Gotten into a shouting match?
A few times.

30. Been skinny dipping?
Boynton Beach.

31. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose?
As a Boy Scout and in college.

32. Laughed so hard it hurt?
Yes. Those are special times.

33. Tripped on your own feet?
Weekly.

34. Cried yourself to sleep?
Not for several years.

35. Cried in public?
Check the wedding video.

36. Thrown up in public?
Behind a church west of Chicago. I wasn't drunk, though. Stomach flu.

37. Lied to your parents?
How high can you count?

38. Slept in class?
Tried it once.

39. Made out with someone and didn't talk to them the next day?
Not since college.

5 comments:

3carnations said...

I assume the Jamaican person happened to be Canadian, and not that you were referring to two separate people, thus making Canadian a race of its own.

princess slea said...

you lied to your mother? i'm shocked. what the hell kind of question is that? i'd be more surprised if someone said they had never lied to their parents.

i'm stealing this list since i've been post challenged as of late.

please have an improv show the weekend i'm in town. pleeeeeeese pleassse please.

PreppyGirl said...

I would like to point out that the crying at our wedding was when he danced with his mother, not me.

I witnessed the puking behind the church - not pretty. I lost my lunch later that evening.

stinkypaw said...

Good list! And I didn't know I was part of a race... ;-)

Galoot said...

3C - A Jamaican born in Canada, yes.

PSlea - We may very well book a gig on the 27th. I have to talk to the rest of the group before doing so!

PGirl - We did all get a touch of something that day, didn't we?

StinkyP - Oh Canada!