Thirteen Things That Happened On Hump Day
- Woke up to a two hour school delay.
- Used the snowblower for the second time this winter.
- Found out that the delay turned into a school closure.
- Emailed to my coworkers that I'd be working out of the home to watch PGirlJr. on her first snow day of 2007.
- Did some laundry.
- Did some work.
- Lost, then recovered the wireless signal from the home DSL line.
- Baked a frozen pizza for lunch and made popcorn for a snack.
- Cooked dinner at 2pm and stored in the fridge for later.
- Threw snowballs at the kids.
- Made snow angels with the kids.
- Took a call from an asshole telemarketer. I kid you not, this guy was along the lines of that infamous AOL service cancellation call that was featured on the Today show.
- Sat in my thermal underwear while typing this post.