- Not a thirteen. Maybe something else.
Two dear friends from my college days have been blogging for a long while and I'd like to link them up here.
Steve (a.k.a Skippy)
Some Random Recollections About My Friends, Steve and Tracy
- Tracy was among the very first group of folks I met at college that remained friends throughout our tenure.
- I met Steve when we were cast as sidekicks in "Scapino".
- Tracy is from Oklahoma and a perfect example of Midwestern kindness.
- Steve (I believe) is from Missouri and a perfect example of what happens to you if you use the same facial expression too much. In other words, the guy has a huge smile that was present often during our times together.
- Tracy's dad was a founding member of my fraternity.
- Steve was in another fraternity, whose members I was very close to.
- Tracy and Steve are both accomplished vocalists.
- Tracy was in a sorority with my college girlfriends, Sara and Traci.
- Steve and I founded our own fraternity known as "The Squirrels".
- Tracy had a propensity for reaching out to people in genuine generosity.
- Steve had a propensity for reaching out to me in genuine nudity (and I reciprocated!).
- Steve and Tracy honored me by asking me to be the best man at their wedding!