Ian and Galoot's Dart Match Playlist: A Thursd8
- "Marquee Moon" by Television. Great art-punk from the '70s. At over 10 minutes long, it has a lot of value.
- "Autobahn" by Kraftwerk. Another long player.
- "Graveyard Shift" by Uncle Tupelo. Loud, twangy and crunchy.
- "Genius of Love" by Tom Tom Club (played by Talking Heads). Good live version of the song. "Jaaaames. Browwwn. Jaaaames. Browwwn."
- "Take Me To The River" by Talking Heads. Another live version. Not so great when played upbeat.
- "My City Was Gone" by Pretenders. Same melody as the previous song, but much slower. "Hey, ho, way to go Ohio."
- "Guns of Brixton" by The Clash. Can't go wrong here.
- "Gas Face" by 3rd Bass. Uses a catchy sample from "Respect"