- Pair of black trousers from Old Navy courtesy of PGirl. I'm a big fan of Old Navy khaki's with flat fronts. I've pretty much worn out my two brownish pairs and a dark gray pair as well, so these are a nice addition to the wardrobe. Also, three long-sleeve tees.
- Gift card to Chautauqua Comics from the kids. I'll take the kids there and let them pick up a couple from the $1.oo bins. I'll get the latest issue of "Angel - After The Fall". Yeah, not only am I a Joss Whedon geek, I'm also a bit of a comic book geek. Now Whedon is doing comics and my head is exploding.
- Some cash from the Silver Fox which we used toward a sushi dinner and the babysitter.
- Black sweater with collar and zipper from the Kentucky Colonel and Miss Elizabeth (got it at Christmas, but it's still cool.)
- Don't know what I'm getting from Saint Eileen and the Organ Grinder, but I'll probably get it when they come back in April.
Finally, finally. PGirl is heading out to the Windy City for some work and play. So, I get the kiddoes all to myself this week. I think I'll challenge myself to post each day about this potentially