Damn it. I've become one of those snarky fuckers from Best Week Ever. I didn't mean to! I swear!
76. Blues Traveler “Run-Around” - A good song, but their older stuff was better. I'm glad more people found them because of this.
77. Ice Cube “It Was a Good Day” - I don't remember this song, but I would wager that he scowled in the video for it.
78. Lenny Kravitz “Are You Gonna Go My Way” - Again, the older stuff is better, but this was a good song. Not many people can do throwbacks like Lenny.
79. Meredith Brooks “Bitch” - How many young, talented female singers were signed to be the next Alanis? Too many to count. This one was probably number 46.
80. Right Said Fred “I’m Too Sexy” - Another fraternity lip sync hit.
81. Paula Cole “I Don’t Want to Wait” - How many young, talented female singers were signed to be the next - insert name here? #24
2. Geto Boys “Mind Playing Tricks on Me” - A really good rap song. Really, really good. I'm not even going to mention the dwarf who raps. Oops.
83. The Breeders “Cannonball” - A rare, quality radio hit.
84. Snow “Informer” - I sort of recall this one. Didn't he look just like one of the Caucazoids from Color Me Badd?
85. Cypress Hill “Insane In The Brain” - Good enough to get them on the Simpsons. I liked this song.
86. The Cranberries “Linger” - Let's see. What kind of formula can we use to become famous? Rip off another band's sound - The Sundays. Totally change our sound to fit with another trend - No Doubt. Mix, stir, drink, rinse and repeat.
87. Billy Ray Cyrus “Achy Breaky Heart” - A big pile of poop. The apple didn't fall far from the tree on the Disney Channel.
8. Duncan Sheik “Barely Breathing” - Sounded like a lot of other songs.
89. Liz Phair “Never Said” - Another fine debut. Sold out on the last record though. A shame.
90. New Radicals “You Get What You Give” - I think Archie Bunker's niece sang on this tune. Didn't make it any better.
91. Sarah McLachlan “Building a Mystery” - Good song. Didn't buy her stuff though.
92. Public Enemy “911 Is A Joke” - Trying to reach the mainstream a bit here. Still good though.
93. Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories “Stay” - How many young, talented female singers....#78.
94. Fastball “The Way” - These guys had more recognizable songs on this album than you realize. Seriously, buy it, try it and you'll see. Way better than the one hit wonder status they were given.
95. Montell Jordan “This is How We Do It” - Bobby Brown? No. Could have been.
96. Nelson “(Can’t Live Without Your) Love and Affection” - These two apples were launched miles away from the tree. What a waste.
97. Prince & The New Power Generation “Gett Off” - This dude still manages to put together stellar bands. NPG were second only to his "Little Red Corvette" line-up.
98. EMF "Unbelievable” - Jesus Jones did it better.
99. Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliott “The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)” - A female version of Sean Combs. Just as crappy.
100. Gerardo “Rico Suave” - Why?