- Degrassi has turned really crappy as of late. 90210 crappy. Characters just out of high school who are running their own businesses crappy. Crap, crap, crappy.
- The commercial with the guy getting ready to buy a big tv, who then gets his hand slapped by the dude in the pig make up - creeps me out. If you haven't seen it, please don't seek it out.
- The kiddoes were playing really well together this weekend. A lot of make-believe stuff. It was fun to watch them. GalootJr. was doing great in the mall to boot. Didn't take off once!
- We upgraded to an HD package on our main tv. Holy shit the picture is clear! Our locals from Buffalo don't come in HD through our system, but we get to see a lot of our favorites (Discovery, ESPN, TNT, etc.). I'll get to see some Kentucky games crystal clear.
- Miley Cyrus seems to be channeling Reba for her sitcom skills. Reba's sitcom skills suck. Miley Cyrus is channeling suck.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Some random thoughts on the weekend: