26. Eminem “My Name Is” - I liked this song. Video was very funny. Unfortunately, this artists who seemed like he had a sense of humor turned out to be a guy who couldn't take jokes aimed at him. What a waste.
27. Counting Crows “Mr. Jones” - See last post.
28. Ricky Martin “Livin’ la Vida Loca” - Obnoxious song.
29. Vanilla Ice “Ice Ice Baby” - If you like the novelty of a white rapper, please try some with chops (Beastie Boys, 3rd Bass, MC Paul Barman)
30. *NSYNC “Tearin’ Up My Heart” - I wouldn't know this song if it bit me on my ass.
31. Radiohead “Creep” - Cool debut by a very talented group. Glad they elevated themselves past MTV's flavor of the year.
2. BLACKstreet “No Diggity” - Again, I don't know this song.
33. Spice Girls “Wannabe” - I liked red haired spice.
34. Third Eye Blind “Semi-Charmed Life” - How many movies used this in their trailers?
35. Oasis “Wonderwall” - Hate Oasis. Hate, hate, hatidy hate them.
36. C+C Music Factory “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” - Another lip sinc favorite at the college.
37. Green Day “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” - I'm thanking goodness that they didn't sell out after this cross-over hit like other groups (I'm talking to you No Doubt).
38. Christina Aguilera “Genie In A Bottle” - Yawn.
39. Goo Goo Dolls “Iris” - Yeah, they sold out.
40. Color Me Badd “I Wanna Sex You Up” - Catchy.
41. Spin Doctors “Two Princes” - It's too bad these guys got the hype that other deserving bands of their ilk could have.
42. Collective Soul “Shine” - Wish I could forget it.
43. En Vogue “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)” - These gals had class, chops and great producers. They should have been more successful than they were.
44. The Fugees “Killing Me Softly With His Song” - Remake. Boooring.
45. Hootie & the Blowfish “Only Wanna Be With You” - Nice enough guys. Wasn't a fan.
46. Shania Twain “You’re Still the One” - I hate new country.
47. Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch “Good Vibrations” - Please, God, no.
48. Matchbox Twenty “3 AM” - Should have focused on their music more than their haircuts.
49. Jewel “Who Will Save Your Soul” - Not a Jewel fan.
50. Alice in Chains “Man in the Box” - They said shit on the radio!